Haskell.Org Participating in GSoC 2019
Posted on February 26, 2019 by Jasper Van der Jeugt (permalink)
We’re very excited to announce that Haskell.Org has been accepted into the Google Summer of Code 2019 program. We hope that, like last year, it will lead to a whole range of improvements to the Haskell ecosystem, and to new faces joining our community!
We would like to thank everyone who submitted ideas – this is a key part of being accepted into GSoC. Now, here’s the near term timeline:
- Today - March 25: Potential student participants discuss application ideas with mentors
- March 25 - April 9: Students can submit applications
- May 6: Accepted student proposals announced
At this point, we’re looking for both students and extra mentors. We would like to assign at least two mentors to each project if possible, so the students get the support they deserve. Additional ideas for projects are still welcome!
There’s a lot of information on our Summer of Haskell page. If there are any students who are not sure where to begin, feel free to reach out to us directly!
- February 26, 2019 - Haskell.Org Participating in GSoC 2019
- December 28, 2018 - Call for Ideas for 2019
- September 1, 2018 - Haskell.org GSoC results for 2018
- April 23, 2018 - Accepted projects for 2018
- March 14, 2018 - Student Applications are now open
- December 25, 2017 - Call for Ideas for 2018
- September 15, 2017 - Final results for 2017
- August 4, 2017 - Midterm update for 2017
- May 24, 2017 - Accepted projects for 2017
- April 25, 2017 - Student Applications are now open
- April 5, 2017 - Getting ready for Summer of Haskell 2017
- February 28, 2017 - Summer of Haskell 2017 Announcement
- December 8, 2016 - Summer of Haskell 2016 Wrap-Up
An RSS feed is also available.