Summer of Haskell 2017 Announcement
Posted on February 28, 2017 by Niki Vazou & Jasper Van der Jeugt (permalink)
We are sorry to announce that this year Haskell.org http://haskell.org/ was not accepted for the 2017 Google Summer of Code. But, as last year, we plan to organize our own Summer of Haskell!
We ask for your help to plan a successful Summer of Haskell 2017. As last year, one student will be funded directly out of Haskell.org http://haskell.org/ general funds. The key factor in how many further students we can fund is the generosity and support of donors. Funding a single student plus overhead costs 6000 USD. We are looking for donors willing to cover half, one or more students. If you (or your organization) are interested in becoming a Summer of Haskell donor please reach out to committee at haskell.org. We also encourage you to make a smaller donation, as if we receive enough of small donations in total, we will combine them to fund more students.
Donation information is at:
More information will be forthcoming as we work out the details.
Feel free to contact us at (nvazou at cs.umd.edu and m at jaspervdj.be) if want to help or if you have any ideas, questions, or concerns.
Niki Vazou & Jasper Van der Jeugt
for the Haskell.org Committee
- May 14, 2023 - Summer of Haskell 2023 Project Selections
- February 1, 2022 - Google Summer of Code in 2022
- September 23, 2021 - Haskell.org GSoC results for 2021
- October 12, 2020 - Haskell.org GSoC results for 2020
- January 12, 2020 - Call for Ideas for 2020
- January 10, 2020 - Haskell.org GSoC results for 2019
- August 26, 2019 - Student Blog: Results for Bipartite Graphs Project
- July 26, 2019 - Student Blog: Testing Bipartiteness with Monad Transformers
- May 29, 2019 - Student Blog: Introducing Bipartite Graphs in Alga
- February 26, 2019 - Haskell.Org Participating in GSoC 2019
- December 28, 2018 - Call for Ideas for 2019
- September 1, 2018 - Haskell.org GSoC results for 2018
- April 23, 2018 - Accepted projects for 2018
- March 14, 2018 - Student Applications are now open
- December 25, 2017 - Call for Ideas for 2018
- September 15, 2017 - Final results for 2017
- August 4, 2017 - Midterm update for 2017
- May 24, 2017 - Accepted projects for 2017
- April 25, 2017 - Student Applications are now open
- April 5, 2017 - Getting ready for Summer of Haskell 2017
- February 28, 2017 - Summer of Haskell 2017 Announcement
- December 8, 2016 - Summer of Haskell 2016 Wrap-Up
An RSS feed is also available.